Setting You up for Long Term Success
At this point, you're probably wondering what it's like *actually* working with me. Are you just getting a copy and pasted word document, and then being sent off on your own? The answer is NO.
This is a ground-up program. I will take you from wherever you are, and design a system which is going to work best for YOU, your circumstances, etc. Not everyone is going to be able to follow the same protocol, and that's why ALL of my clients have protocols specifically designed for them. Having worked with busy professionals, university students, national level physique competitors, stay at home moms, and many more types of people over the past five years; I have a good idea of how to make this work for you.
Additionally, I put heavy emphasis on learning, so not only will you be following the protocol I designed for you and making awesome progress; you will know exactly WHY I'm having you do certain things. Instead of just blindly following a protocol, you will have the tools to fully understand everything yourself.
What is Included?
Personalized Nutrition Plan
- Macronutrient breakdown based on your body and your goals
- Meal timing suggestions specific to your situation
- Learn flexible dieting and eat the foods you enjoy while dieting
- Adjustments when necessary to ensure you are progressing towards your goal(s)
Training and Cardio Protocol
- In-depth workout program tailored to your goals and schedule.
- Weak point training to balance out your physique.
- Specific instructions for how many sets/reps to do. As well as outlined rep tempos, rest times, and more!
- Different types of cardio specific to your circumstances and goals.
Progress Assessments & Accountability
- Weekly progress assessments.
- Adjustments made as needed to keep you progressing. Nothing is set-in-stone.
- Send lifting videos for form analysis.
- 24 Page Client Handbook (Comprehensively covers nutrition, cardio, supplements, my personal tips, etc.)
- 14 Page Exercise Note Handbook with detailed step-by-step instructions on how to perform 51 different lifts.
- Access to new handbooks and updates as they become available.
- Access to my personal phone (email if outside of US) for questions anytime.
- Guaranteed responses within 24 hours.
- Need to check in throughout the week? No problem.
- Going on vacation and need some tips to stay on track? I've got you covered.
- Everything listed above.
- Full science-based peak week protocol tailored to your body, class, and more. No harsh water/sodium cutting and diuretics.
- Posing assistance (Class-dependent and location-dependent)
Do NOT Hire Me If...
- You are not 100% committed to achieving your goals.
- You think this is a magic pill that will solve all of your problems immediately.
The last thing I want to do is waste your time, and my time.
How much does your coaching cost?
I discuss pricing throughout the application process. To give you a rough idea, my coaching costs about the same as your average car payment.
How long will I need to commit?
Minimum commitment is 3 months. Any less time than this, and I don't feel you will be able to generate lasting change. I feel this is a good balance of time to both make significant progress, and effectively learn and implement the tools/principles I teach. Ultimately, I want you to have the confidence and competence to coach yourself by the end of our time together.
How often will I check in with you?
You will have weekly check ins, wherein I evaluate how your week went, and determine what the best plan would be for the coming week. If you desire, you can also reach out to me any day of the week with questions, concerns, etc.
Is this diet a cookie-cutter meal plan?
No. This is NOT a cookie-cutter diet protocol with arbitrarily chosen foods that I instruct you to eat 3 hours apart. This is a more open ended, less restrictive approach. You have macronutrient numbers to work with that are specific to you and your goals, instructions on how to best space out your nutrients (what matters vs. what doesn't matter so much), and guidance on how to eat a wide range of foods while you're dieting and still make amazing progress.
I don't want to compete- can I still work with you?
Absolutely! In fact, most of the people I've coached over the past five years have no desire to compete.
Do you work with older people?
Yes! I've had clients ranging from 18 years old to 50+ years old. Everything is designed to fit your circumstances and goals.
If I just competed, can you help me with reverse dieting?
Absolutely. If you find yourself in a position where you just competed, and are freaking out about what to do after your show- I will help you transition back to a normal diet without adding tons of fat and losing your mind.